WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM AT UNBLOQUEODERED.COM
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that takes place from that computer.
On the Wikipedia page (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(computing)) it is possible to obtain more information about what with cookies and how they work.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES USE THE.COM WEB SITE
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they serve is met (for example, for the user to remain identified on the web and unblocking desbloqueodered.com)
or when they are manually deleted. Additionally, depending on their objective, cookies can be classified as follows: Performance cookies: this type of cookie recalls your preferences for the tools that are in the services, so you don’t have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. By way of example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- Video streaming speeds that are compatible with your browser.
these cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a website or service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient content to your location.
Cookies for geolocation purposes: las Cookies de registro se generan una vez que el Usuario se ha registrado o posteriormente ha abierto su sesión, y se utilizan para identificarle en las web y servicios con los siguientes objetivos:
- To keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a service or web, the browser or computer and at another time or another day re-enters said service or web, he will remain identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the functionality “Quit”, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the web the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest
- In addition, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers with a service with credentials of a social network or system of identification of third parties, it authorizes the same to keep a persistent cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks or third-party identification system by updating their preferences on the specific social network.
Analytics Cookies: every time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of Weblogs SL to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the =Cookie# (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- To know if the user that is accessing is new or repeated visit.
Important: the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the site.
Advertising cookies: these types of cookies allow to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user on the web of desbloqueodered.com Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or the user’s navigation patterns and/or behaviors as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether or not they want to accept cookies. These settings are usually found in the i.e., options’ or i.e., Preferences’ in your browser menu. Here are the instructions for setting cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, see Google support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla support or Browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Help.